找回密碼

Discuz! Board

查看: 38|回復: 0

[討論] Jimmy G. can start looking for a trade out of San Francisco Burning questions f

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

波波利

積分
發表於 2024-7-20 16:17:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Happy Thursday morning sports fans. It's Chris Bengel filling in for my  Gorgui Dieng Jersey colleague Zachary Pereles, and we've got plenty of news acro s the sports landscape, including preparing for the 2022 NFL season.Let's not waste any more time and dive right into the news!Good morning to everyone but especially to...The era is slated to begin in the Bay Area as the are ready to move on on from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. On Wednesday, the franchise , according to CBS Sports NFL Insider . While Garoppolo can attempt to facilitate a trade, the 49ers have informed his representation that teams may not want to trade for the veteran signal caller until his injured shoulder is completely healed.Garoppolo has been cleared to start practicing after 49ers players reported to training camp on TuesdayIf a team trades for Garoppolo, that club would then take on his non-guaranteed salary for the 2022 season and could work out a contract extension if they so chooseThe are reportedly interested in Garoppolo, but don't have the cap space to absorb the quarterback's current contract. Additionally, CBS Sports' Joel Corry  since they have $49 million in cap space -- the very same Cleveland Browns that signed to a fully guaranteed five-year, $230 million contract earlier this offseason.The Seahawks are certainly the franchise that could use Garoppolo's services the most. As Seattle begins training camp, there will be a battle between and for the starting job. Garoppolo would clearly be an upside over either of those two options, but Seattle doesn't have the cap space.The Browns could be interested in Garoppolo's services depending on how long of a suspension Watson receives. An announcement is expected in the coming weeks. Additional teams could be interested in Garoppolo if a starting quarterback were to get injured during the preseason.  And not such a good morning for...EUROPE'S 2023 RYDER CUP TEAMHenrik Stenson became the latest golfer to defect to the LIV Golf Invitational Series when he made the announcement on Wednesday. The Swedish golfer's decision also affects his status for the 2023 Ryder Cup. As a result of joining the LIV Golf Invitational Series, Stenson has been ., including Phil Mickelson, Bryson DeChambeau, Brooks Koepka, and Dustin Johnson. Stenson joins Sergio Garcia, Ian Poulter, and Lee Westwood as European golfers that have already jumped ship to the new tour."In light of decisions made by Henrik in relation to his personal circumstances, it has become clear that he will not be able to fulfill certain contractual obligations to Ryder Cup Europe that he had committed to prior to his announcement as captain on Tuesday, March 15, 2022, and it is therefore not po sible for him to continue in the role of captain," Ryder Cup Europe said in a statement."While I disagree with this decision, for now it is a decision that I accept," Stenson Marc Gasol Jersey  . "I have huge respect and admiration for the Ryder Cup and those individuals behind it who I know are doing their utmost to act in the best interests of the historic event. I want to thank everyone I have worked with to date to prepare for Rome in 2023, I am hugely disappointed to not be allowed to continue in my role but wish you all the best in your ongoing preparations.", who won The Open Championship this past weekend, is . Shortly after winning The Open Championship on Sunday, Smith was asked to comment on what his plans are when it comes to LIV Golf, and he chose to not answer the question.  Burning questions that NFC North teams must answer The 2022 NFL season is right around the corner as teams are starting to to their respective training camps over the next week. As the regular season draws closer, several NFL teams will have specific questions that they'll have to answer  Mike Bibby Jersey when it comes to their roster for the 2022 campaign.CBS Sports NFL writer Jeff Kerr took a closer look at the NFC North and  that each team in the division will have to answer this season. Here's a look at one of those burning questions for each team. - Who is ' go-to target now that is gone?:"The Packers have a plan to develop in-house wide receivers after trading Adams -- who has the most receiving yards and receiving touchdowns over the last four years -- to the ," Kerr writes. " has excellent chemistry with Rodgers and is a reliable veteran for the MVP, but the development of and will determine how effective Green Bay's pa sing game will be in 2022." - Can Kevin O'Connell get to the next level?: "O'Connell's job is to get Cousins past the top-10-to-15 level of quarterbacks and firmly into the top-10. Cousins will have to be better in December to start, as that was his worst month in completion rate (62.41%) and pa ser rating (89.1). Seeing how O'Connell helped last year and his prior relationship with Cousins in Washington, Cousins may be set up for his best season yet with an offense that favors his skillset." - What's the future with ?: "The saga is an awkward one, as Quinn reportedly doesn't want to be on a rebuilding team. He saw the Bears move on from and this offseason, signaling the team is in transition for this year. His 18.5 sacks set a franchise record for sacks in a season and were second only in the NFL to . A second-team All-Pro selection in 2021, Quinn had 49 tackles, 22 quarterback hits, four forced fumbles, 47 pre sures, and 35 run stops." - How good can this offense be?: " (21), (22) and (25) are a talented wide receiver trio, while (24) is one of the top-10 tight ends in the league. (23) is an emerging back with a good compliment in (27). Quarterback is protected with a good offensive line that includes , , , , and . The Lions have the ability to score a lot of points, but this comes down to how Goff performs in a prove-it year as the starting quarterback in Detroit. The Lions certainly gave Goff the pieces to have a big year."The Packers will have quarterback Aaron Rodgers back in the fold, but it'll be strange not to see Davante Adams catching pa ses from the future Hall of Famer. Green Bay will still have the opportunity to win the NFC North if they can get enough production from their receiving options. It'll be interesting to see if the Vikings can give the Packers a run for their money, now that Adams is out of the picture.  Burning questions that AFC North teams must answer In anticipation of the 2022 season, CBS Sports NFL writer Jordan Dajani , which is likely to be one of the most competitive divisions in the NFL, especially after the reached the Super Bowl last season.Here's a closer look at some of the burning questions that AFC North teams will have to answer in 2022. - Clarity on situation: "I'm not saying the Ravens absolutely have to sign Jackson to an extension before the start of the season, but if I'm DeCosta or John Harbaugh, I want more clarity on this situation," Dajani writes. "Is Jackson going to hold out of training camp? Does he genuinely expect to play for the Ravens for the rest of his career?"Bengals - ' future: "Oh boy Jonas Valanciunas Jersey . The July 15 deadline for franchise-tagged players to sign long-term deals has come and gone, and according to CBS Sports NFL Insider Josina Anderson, Bates has no intention to report to training camp or play on the franchise tag in 2022. Will  Ja Morant Jersey he force his way out of the Queen City? He basically has three options at this point: sign and play on the tag, sit out or request a trade. There's plenty of optimism surrounding this franchise entering 2022, but this is a rogue dark cloud lingering in otherwise sunny Cincy skies."Browns - Could the Browns add a quarterback?: "We are all expecting Watson to be suspended for a certain amount of games, but we aren't sure about that number yet. If Watson were to mi s a significant amount of time, Cleveland could sign a quarterback to back up Bri sett, according to Cleveland.com. This isn't an incredibly pre sing i sue, but it does make for an intriguing situation for . Why wouldn't the Browns just move forward with Bri sett and Dobbs? Who would Cleveland sign? Maybe someone like A.J. McCarron? Could Jimmy Garoppolo find himself in Cleveland? Probably not, but general manager Andrew Berry has some decisions to make." - Quarterback position: "This is an obvious one. The Steelers will conduct the most interesting quarterback battle this offseason between and . is in the mix as well. If I had to predict a winner, I'm going to go with Trubisky. Pittsburgh clearly targeted him, agreeing to terms with the former No. 2 overall pick on a two-year deal about an hour into the league's legal tampering period back in March. But here's the thing: Even if Trubisky starts Week 1, the battle isn't over. He's going to have to perform well, or Mike Tomlin will go to the rookie. Coach Tomlin has never fielded a sub-.500 team, and he isn't goin
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋| DiscuzX

Copyright © 2001-2015 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.